We hope all is well with you and your family during these challenging times.
Many of our patients have been forced to wait for dental care due to the COVID-19 pandemic,
and we appreciate everyone’s understanding while we were closed to prevent the spread of the
virus. We are happy to inform you that we will be open on Monday, June 8th, part-time (3 days a
week) and are able to once again provide dental care for you [and your family]. The Ministry of
Health has lifted the restrictions that were placed back in March. While many things have
changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all
protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see
you at your next appointment, things will be a little different. To see some of the changes we
have already made, check us out on Instagram @kanatalakesdental!
- Patients will be asked some screening questions before your appointment.
- For social distancing, patients will be asked to wait in their vehicles or outside of the office until appointments begin.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the practice.
- Disposable face masks and hand sanitizer will be provided upon entrance that patients will be asked to use.
- Magazines, children’s toys, and other items that are difficult to disinfect will be removed from our waiting area.
- The number of patients at any given time in the practice will be limited and appointments will be staggered.
- Common areas including restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
Staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms on a daily basis.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by all clinical staff.
- Treatment rooms will be completely sterilized before patients are seated – extra time will be scheduled in-between appointments to allow for the thorough cleaning and
disinfection of treatment rooms and equipment.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other
patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust
and look forward to welcoming you back!
Kanata Lakes Dental